Don’t overlook the health benefits of drinking water
While we fight to stay healthy by adding different types of grains, herbs, nuts, legumes, beans, fruits and vegetables to our diet; we must not forget about the most important thing.
Every cell in our body needs water, the purer and cleaner the better.
Some experts say we need 10 – 12 glasses per day for men and 7 – 8 glasses per day for women.
In my experience
I was never a big water drinker, but I definitely noticed the health benefits when I went from drinking 2 – 4 glasses a day to 7 – 10 glasses a day.
What were the health benefits for me?
- More Oxygen; I felt that I had more oxygen in my body and rarely ran out of breath.
- More Alert; My alertness was peaked and I felt much more awake and my brain was quicker to react.
- Improved Mood; My mood was better I was happier and probably because I felt so good inside.
- Radiant Skin; My face cleared up a little more and my skin looked much better.
- Helps Aid Weight loss; I found that my weight dropped much easier.
- Relieves Migraines; I no longer had headaches which were probably caused by dehydration.
- Relieves Constipation; It felt easier to go to the toilet.
- Removes Toxins; It removes more toxins from your body.
- Regulates Body Temperature; I found it much easier to cool down or heat myself up.
- Relieves Bad Breath; Indeed I found drinking more water helps keep the bad breath at bay.
Can you think of any more reasons to drink water or any more benefits you get from drinking water?